Need help building a powerful social media presence, driving more traffic to your website and revving up excitement about your products, services, brand and events? As my clients and my more than 100,000 Twitter followers can confirm, I’m highly effective at writing and sharing compelling social media updates and creating marketing campaigns that turn fans into customers.
I have a powerful track record of success in creating strong marketing platforms for large corporations, physicians, entrepreneurs and book authors across social media, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. As a bestselling author and the winner of 20 journalism awards, I know how to write headlines that grab readers’ attention and content that goes viral. I received up to 3 million pages views for my Yahoo! Day in Health blog.
My strategy is to engage–and rapidly expand–your target audience though highly sharable and visually appealing daily social media posts, even if you currently have little or no SM media presence. To prepare for the January, 2014 launch of my book, BEAT THE HEART ATTACK GENE, I took my coauthors, Bradley Bale, MD and Amy Doneen, ARNP, from no Facebook presence to nearly 12,000 Likes on the Facebook fan page I created and from 30 Twitter followers to over 40,000.
Past and current clients include Coca-Cola, Cleveland HeartLab, Duke University Medical Center, Family Circle, General Electric, Hearst Magazines, Healthline Networks, the Wall Street Journal, the Bale Doneen Method, Fujifilm, the Beverage Institute, the Institute of Arteriology and others. I’ve written tweets, Facebook posts, and other SM updates for authors of a variety of books, including bestsellers.
My monthly fee includes these services:
- Initial consultation about social media goals & target audience.
- Up to 3 updates daily per social media platform with a lively mix of posts in areas of interest to the target audience on weekdays. Includes up to 3 social media platforms.
- Daily monitoring of SM accounts to respond to comments and “like” or share selected updates by your fans and business partners.
- Aggressive following on Twitter in targeted categories.
- Engaging with Twitter audience via retweets and suitable hashtags, such as #MondayMotivation, #TuesdayTips, #FollowFriday and #WriterWednesday.
- Striking visuals to encourage sharing of social media content.
- Monthly report/analysis of social media results.
Services available at an additional cost:
- Creating and managing social media ad campaigns.
- Creating new social media accounts & working with your designer.
- Custom content, such as Facebook tabs for business or fan pages.
- Live tweeting at events and conferences
- 4 or more updates daily per platform and/or managements of 4 or more SM platforms.